I wonder who is Joseph Gora? According to his articles he is, variously, described as
- an academic at a large metropolitan university
- the pseudonym for a lecturer in a university somewhere in regional Australia
- a disaffected academic at one of Australia’s ‘leading’ universities
- someone who lectures at a metropolitan university and writes for publications across the higher education sector.
- Fodder factories won't do
- Invasion of aca-zombies
- Drowned by Dr Verbiage
- Disaffected academic at one of Australia’s ‘leading’ universities
Joseph Gora tells Campus Review he is working on a satirical book about Australian universities and would like to invite our readers to contribute. Anonymously of course. He would like to hear your perceptions of the daily grind, the funny and not so funny things that occur in universities. What’s it like being an academic in today’s university? Is it fun, or not, and why? What are some of the more quirky, strange, odd, bizarre things that you have experienced?Should be a good read ...